At West Cape Volkswagen we are passionate about our vehicle services. We know that a relationship with our clients has only just begun once their vehicle is purchased. The benefits of servicing your car with West Cape Volkswagen are numerous.
Remember, your car should be serviced every year or 15 000km, whichever comes first.
- West Cape Volkswagen is equipped with tools and equipment that have been specially developed to work on your car. Our mechanics are well-trained mechanics and are backed up by an extensive Parts Service.
- West Cape Volkswagen uses only genuine parts that are designed to meet original equipment standards. These parts carry a 12-month parts and labour warranty that is valid at any Volkswagen Franchised Dealer around the country.
- West Cape Volkswagen work according to procedures and times that incorporate the Standard Services. This ensures that your car will always operate safely, economically, and retain its value when it has a valid service history at a Franchised Dealer.
- West Cape Volkswagen offer a range of services including the Exchange Parts Programme, genuine accessories to fit your car and Car Care products to help you protect and care for your car.
- The vehicle data shown in the service schedule of the owner's manual ensures that you will always receive the correct parts for the vehicle.
- The service schedule contains the detailed service requirements for your vehicle to the extent that the instructions to the mechanics are also included on the tear-out sections of the book. The return of this completed instruction with your invoice is the mechanic's acknowledgement that he/she has completed all the listed steps in the Standard Service.
- The stamped stub, which remains in the book, is confirmation that the service has been done. Proof of uninterrupted service is a pre-requisite for future warranty claims. So please remember to pass this information on to the next owner should you sell the vehicle.
- Regular servicing by an authorised Dealer keeps your vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition and also ensures that it operates economically. It also assures you that potential problems are discovered timeously, before small faults develop into serious defects.